View Single Post
Old 01-13-2024, 03:06 PM   #629
OhMyGosh

Okay I guess you are not interested in this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGosh View Post
Regarding your friends possibly getting suspicious and you risking that any of them could find out your dirty secret side...

What if you dared yourself to set up some traps for yourself? Like making them even more suspicious than they might already be or not be. This way you could easily find out if anyone is really suspecting you to be the person behind those kinky pics or if they think it's rather a stranger instead.

How? You could for example announce in a friends group chat that you probably have, that there's something big you need to confess and that you know they have already wondered.... then leave some minutes in between this and your next message. Then confess something extremely irrelevant or innocent. Just anything, but not what your friends might have expected. And if any of them reacts in a rather irritated way, chances are high, he or she has been suspecting you.

You surely find a way to make this even less obvious. But do you get the main idea?

(Initially I wanted to send you this in German as it would have made it much easier to me to express my thoughts, but I think we would probably excluse too many other readers here if we did continue in German, wouldn't we?)

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote