View Single Post
Old 01-13-2024, 12:16 AM   #52
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

As promised, here is my update:

Last week, before my sleepover with my best friend, I did a few dare to prepare myself. In my bedroom, I took all of my clothes off. This whole dare felt pretty risky since I was not home alone. Once my clothes were off, I got into a position where my butt was pointed out and my head pointed in the opposite direction, to make the S shape pose. I stuck my tongue out and took two fingers and put them in my mouth. I pushed them in deep until I felt the gagging sensation. I quickly pulled them out and tried this again, repeating the process. While doing this, I reached behind me and parted my butt checks open. I used my finger to start feeling around a bit. It felt odd touching my butt hole but didn’t really give me any type of sensation. I rubbed around it while continuing to push my fingers in and out of my mouth. While doing this, I did try to moan a bit but keep it as quiet as I could since I was not home by myself. Before too long, my time was up. I did enjoy this dare. I did not really get any pleasure from the anal part but will continue trying the tricks you suggested. I hope to be able to get pleasure from this part of my anatomy someday.

After I finished that, I laid down on my bed without even bothering to get dressed. I grabbed my phone and started the video, with headphone on so I couldn’t get heard. While watching each part of the video, I imaged what my friend would say if she saw I. I imaged what exactly I would tell her and how embarrassing it would be for her to see it. But somehow the thought of it really turned me on as well. Definitely a lot of mixed emotions. Overall I felt super turned on by the time the video was over and wanted so badly to touch myself. But I did not. I grabbed a hand towel I had in my room and dried my crotch off. I grabbed a marker and wrote “for you” with my friends name right above the mound where my public hair used to be. This also felt super embarrassing but exciting, since this would be a very tough thing to explain if she or anybody else accidentally saw it.

The sleepover itself was pretty uneventful. We watched a movie, talked for a bit, scrolled through TikTok, nothing too wild. Once we went to bed, I changed into my normal nighttime outfit which was sweatpants and a T-shirt. I was sleeping on an air mattress in my friends room. We talked for a bit after turning the lights off. As we talked, I sneakily lowered my pants slowly. This was all under a blanket and it was dark so I felt pretty hidden. Once my pants made it to my knees, I reached onto the waist of my panties and lowered them as well. It did feel a bit odd doing this while carrying on a conversation. I kept lowering them slowly while talking until they were at my feet. Once they were there, I wiggled my feet around until I could just keep them off. I grabbed my panties and put them underneath me, so I wouldn’t drip onto the sheet. I felt so free yet so risky at the same time.

Eventually we stopped talking and I laid there so nervous about what I was going to do next. I waited until she fell asleep, and I knew for sure she was in a deep sleep. This took some time but I was too turned on to fall asleep. Once I knew she was out, I reached down and felt myself. I was extremely wet. I used two fingers to spread my lips open and began to rub my clit slowly. I tried to not go too fast to not make much noise. It did feel pretty good and tingly when I was rubbing. I kept going, periodically looking to make sure she was still asleep. Within probably 3 or 4 minutes, I felt already like I was going to orgasm. I kept rubbing until eventually, I finished. The orgasm was incredible and well worth the wait. Once I came down from it, I felt a big mix of emotions. Initially I felt kinda guilty and gross for doing this so in front of somebody else. Then I realized this was the first time I had done this with somebody else in the room and the riskiness of it felt so daring and fun. I did eventually fall asleep but it did take a while, since I had just come down from the adrenaline rush. I woke up in time to put my pants and panties back on before she woke up!

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to whispering.bel for this post: