View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 05:05 AM   #87
StealthyKitten
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Nice thread. Let's try to be of help.

1) You are denied at least until december 2025, but you could shorten it to 31th of december 2024, if you strictly observe this dresscode for the whole 2024: heels, garters and stockings, skirts above the knee, front buttoned shirts. What do you choose?

2) Have you ever made a puddle of juices on the floor while masturbating?

3) Would you prefer to loose you virginity with a man or with a woman?

4) Would you prefer it happen in a vanilla relationship or would you feel more comfortable if it happens with you in a submissive position?

5) For your first time, would it be enough to loose your cunt virginity or do you think you could offer also the backdoor?

6) How would you feel if, in your first time with a man, he would use you as a passive cockwarming toy? Frustrated or hyperexcited?

7) Have you ever masturbated being blindfolded?

8) You're made to lick your Domme pussy for the first time, and it's the first time you actually lick a pussy, do you think you would enjoy the experience better being blindfolded?

9) What are you wearing right now?

10) Are your pussy wet and nipples hard?
1. If we ignore that not being something I could wear for work I think I would take it. I have lots of cute dresses and skirts I should wear more anyway!
H2. ..... yes
3. I think a woman.
4. I dont really care so long as I feel safe.
5. Im not comfortable with anal so just my cunt.
H6. So so so horny, yet growing frustrated as the need to be fucked grew.
7. Not blindfolded but I have with my eyes closed before.
8. I think I would enjoy it better being able to see their reactions to know if I was doing good.
9. Panties and a large (bigger than me) pink silky pajama shirt
H10. ..... yes

Cries out a little in the fact the answers were written but toy fell alseep before sending them and earned many many more spanks....
Edits in relief that actually it was afternoon not morning that the questions were asked and toy is so sleepy she cant read apparently lol
Counter: 1,290
Humiliation Counter:600

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote