Thread: Fiction: The Church Retreat
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #10
tordman

The story continues...

Shaken from my thoughts, Beth asked me, "Truth or dare, Ben?"
Not wanting to answer another question like that, I replied, "Dare."
Little did I know, this is where the game really started heating up.

"I dare you to strip down to your boxers."
"What?!?" I exclaimed, not believing what I was hearing.
"Oh come on," Kailee said, "it's pretty much the same as wearing a bathing suit."
"I guess..."
Chris leaned over and whispered to me, "Hey, if you do this then think of what we can dare them to do."
That was all the encouragement I needed. I quickly shed my t-shirt and slipped off my shorts.
"This*isn't so bad. I'm a lot less hot now."
"I disagree..." Kailee half whispered to herself.

"So now it's my turn... Truth or dare, Beth?" I asked, hoping to get a little revenge.
"What the hell, dare me."
I thought for a second.
"I dare you to take off your shirt," I said a little awkwardly, not sure if she would actually do it.
Without the slightest hesitation, she slid her shirt off, sliding it over her cute, perky boobs hidden by her pink bra. Chris and I both were stunned for a few seconds. Did that actually just happen?
"Truth or dare, Kailee?" Beth asked while we were still in shock of what just occurred.
"I guess since everyone else is doing it, I'll take a dare."
"Well, I don't want to be the only girl who isn't fully clothed so why don't you strip down to your panties and bra."

Now I was in total shock. This had to be a dream. Things like this don't happen in real life, do they? Then, Kailee started removing her shirt slowly. She was a little more nervous than Beth but she didn't show any sign of wanting to back out. She was wearing a sexy black bra which looked incredible on her perfect, round boobs. She, then, began to lower her pants. Now she was a lot more hesitant.
Beth noticed and said, "What's the matter? Scared? You could always just back out and become our slave."
That helped her to make up her mind. She continued to slide her pants further down. Then I realized why she was so embarrassed about taking off her pants...
tordman is offline   Reply With Quote