View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 04:40 PM   #2368
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

Wow, the results surprised me honestly.

After 208 votes, the absolute winner with 39.9% of the votes was #4 with 200 Pussy swats per post.

I did not expect so much love and attention I feel truly special.

The grand total of the final round, after deducting my posts was 452 800 spanks directly to my pussy.

This means that if I do 2000 swats daily I can finish in 226 days, which is so much its terrifying, so I'll try to double or triple on some days to try to speed it up. Once I finish I will stay in denial for two more months and then I will finally be able to cum.

My original plan was to do all of the dares before the final round but you guys were so generous I was never able to catch up, so I need to think about what to do with them since i still want to complete them all.

Im thinking that once I'm able to count them up (which I'm struggling to count them up lol, Anyone want to give me a hand? ) I can keep them as a long-term task to complete, but no longer counting on the chastity time.

Or Maybe I can even negotiate for some paingasms in the future (orgasms from pain) since I have never been in chastity in so long and I do want to keep it fun. Please let me know your thoughts.

Nevertheless, My Fantasy has always been, being a pain toy made to torture And I feel that, thanks to you, this 2024 will become a reality. I'm so very excited!

I already started with the 2000 pussy swats of today! I'm so turned on it's unreal!

I'll update you guys once I finish counting the 2264 dares!

POLL Total:
17 800 / 452 800 swats to my pussy left before I can cum

Likes / dislikes / limits

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:
  • Red Butt: 50 swats to my bottom (Choose implement)
  • Sore hole: 10 swats with a cane to my butthole
  • Slap Edge: I'll slap my pussy with a belt until I edge once

Currently completing Birthday Spanking Thread

Last edited by spankeegirl; 01-03-2024 at 11:16 PM.
spankeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to spankeegirl for this post: