Thread: 20/f ama
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 03:44 AM   #13
vibratoruser

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGosh View Post
Thanks for your quick and detailed replies. But it seems you are way more innocent or at least "normal" than I was expecting after reading your vacation thread. In that one you seemed craving for unusual dares and creative tasks that also involve some more risk. But then I probably misunderstood you there. My English also isn't the best, to be honest as it is not my native language.
Haha idk what counts as normal anymore tbh lol... I gotta say, by the time I started discovering my kinks, I already had a pretty open mind about sex and kinks and all that. I'm also someone who likes to do research as soon as I discover something new, so stigma around some things just never really develops because I'm informed from the start.
And I do have to say, for some it took me some time to figure out a way I'd be comfortable executing them (like sharing pictures or 'public'), so from the moment I discovered a new kink, it would take me quite some time until I could write it in my "liked" on here, for example. But I don't think it was about acceptance, it was more about "how do I do it safely and in a way that won't overwhelm me?"
Hope that makes sense haha