Thread: 20/f ama
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 07:28 PM   #3
vibratoruser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirie View Post
why are you here on getdare ?

What is it you truly want to explore , learn , or try ?

Whats really in the back of your mind your deepy interested in but scared to say to people in real life ?
Thanks for your questions!
1. 'Twas a lonely night when I was searching for anyone posting instructions for masturbation, because I like to be lead through it. And somehow I found this site. I started frequenting it more and ended up joining.
2. In general or on getdare? Imma go with general: I want to find a real life dom some day, who can satisfy my need to be stripped of all control, but can also give me freedom where I need it. Obedience is definitely something I want to explore/learn, and being bratty is something I want to try.
3. Well, in real life I'm deeply scared of saying anything about masturbation or, worse, my kinks (because I live in a way too conservative area). Online, I'm not really scared to say anything. I'll share a fantasy I have: I would like to be used at a party or something one day. Just there, for anyone to use as they please. Maybe I'd get to cum, maybe not. They could restrain or even suspend me, use all holes, just get off to the sight of me... I would love to experience it once blindfolded and with earplugs in (maybe even music playing, so I really wouldn't expect anything), but also once with all senses working.

Hope that answers your questions!
The following user says Thank You to vibratoruser for this post: