View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 06:31 AM   #39
Kaiyo
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
1. I dont know of anything that triggers my dominant side unfortunately.
2. Hmmm I dont really remember many dares I've given. Probably would be something I dared Aloe to do. Her threads are always fun teasing things.
3. I'm not very good at face fucking. Too strong a gag reflex and my jaw doesnt like to be open wide for too long. I dont think Id be comfortable with using the gravity to fuck my mouth!
4. Im dressed all pretty by my owner for the party the only thing to make me clearly not just another guest the collar and leash around my throat. Im lead around to greet all the guests. Being called a pretty kitten or toy, a few groping me to compliment how my outfit makes my tits and ass look. Eventually Im lead to the center of the room, blindfolded and restrained so that my dripping cunt is exposed to all the guests. They all take turns fucking me and I have to guess who they are. Every wrong guess has me spanked, and each correct one they give my clit a few rubs. Once board of their game they set me up to be fucked by a machine for entertainment, gaging me with pantied when they get tired of my moans. When they want to play with ne again they have fun edging me to tears befofe they let me cum at the vefy end of the party.

Counter: 560
Humiliation Counter:195

1 Guess we have some time to figure out what triggers that side c:
3 Well, at least your pussy is good at being full c:
4 That sounds like a very hot and nice party c:

Time for a new round!

1. Have you ever used diapers?
2. Whats your favorite type of panties?
3. What color underwear do you like the most?
4. What do you watch when edging?
5. What toys do you want to get in the future?

6. What toys would you like to most to use on someone else?
7. What kinks are you most interested as a domme?

8. I think we need another Fantasy question ^~^
The last one was a sub fantasy so time for a new domme one. Let's stay in the party setting

You're having a small get together with your friends at home and a Bunny Maid is seving you. (I think you might guess who the bunny maid is )
They're wearing their Bunny suit with ears, a maid headpiece, a small apron and red highheels matching with their lipstick.
While taking care of you they spill something over you. How will you punish the bunny. Will you do it alone in another room, or in front of the friends?

Hope you like the scenario ^^

9. Well you are more subby than switch so just flip the scenario and tell me what you would like to be done to you aswell

Such a goooooood kitty answering all these questions!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is online now   Reply With Quote