View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 03:50 AM   #38
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
1. Well, that then begs several questions: (a) what was the outfit for your spanking? (b) How many spanks did you get? (c) What was used to spank you?

Some more questions for you:

2. You mentioned that your currently are quite enamored with frog ties. What do you like about this particular tie?
3. Have you ever been tied in a frog tie? By yourself or someone else?
4. What is your favorite style of music? Favorite artist, composer, or group?
5. How did you lose your virginity?
6. Where do you Iike to go on vacation?
7. Have you ever irl sexually dominated a man? Another woman?
8. Have you ever irl been sexually dominated by a man? Another woman?
9. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
10. Does the pretty Kitty want some pets?
1.I honestly dont remember the number or impliment, but I do know water and clamps were involved at some point. I had to roll a dice to decide what I did until I got each number once. I may have a blog post about it actually! (I'm lazy and not going to check) I wore my collar, a cute blue thong, and a short one shouldered blue silky/satiny dress.
2. I like how helpless and restricted they make me while still allowing me to shift around a little bit and to flip myself over after a bit of a struggle.
3. Yes, by myself!
4. I like almost everything except most modern country and screamo. I favor musicals and the like the most though.
5. I haven't unless you count dildos.
6. The beach!
7. Only online.
8. Only online.
9. Hmmm I dont know that I have a favorite... I do like French Vanilla so for more normal flavors I tend to favor that to buy a container of. It tends to always work with any deserts one makes.
10. Yes please!

Counter: 520
Humiliation Counter:190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
*blushing intensifies*

Ahm...
I...
*incomprehensible stuttering*

Yes please...

*starting to look for ways to get your dominant side out*

1. Do you have a way to get your dominant side out? How you get submissive has been testrd so far.
  2. what's your favorite dare you have given out
  3. have you ever used your gravity to face Fuck yourself?
  4. And another fantasy scenario: At a house party, you are the Main attraction. What happens?
1. I dont know of anything that triggers my dominant side unfortunately.
2. Hmmm I dont really remember many dares I've given. Probably would be something I dared Aloe to do. Her threads are always fun teasing things.
3. I'm not very good at face fucking. Too strong a gag reflex and my jaw doesnt like to be open wide for too long. I dont think Id be comfortable with using the gravity to fuck my mouth!
4. Im dressed all pretty by my owner for the party the only thing to make me clearly not just another guest the collar and leash around my throat. Im lead around to greet all the guests. Being called a pretty kitten or toy, a few groping me to compliment how my outfit makes my tits and ass look. Eventually Im lead to the center of the room, blindfolded and restrained so that my dripping cunt is exposed to all the guests. They all take turns fucking me and I have to guess who they are. Every wrong guess has me spanked, and each correct one they give my clit a few rubs. Once board of their game they set me up to be fucked by a machine for entertainment, gaging me with pantied when they get tired of my moans. When they want to play with ne again they have fun edging me to tears befofe they let me cum at the vefy end of the party.

Counter: 560
Humiliation Counter:195

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post: