View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 02:01 PM   #36
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

Derrick slowly turned to look at the speaker in the corner.

Master: So, take your pick of toy in the cupboard... Theres a special one just for you in the drawer.

I moved towards the cupboard. I felt sorry for Derrick even though he damaged me so... He was in the same situation as me. I looked what was inside the cupboard. Whips, Chains, Dildos, Chaisy devices, Latex suits, Rope, Vibrators, vasiline, pins, and even a camera. I edged towards the drawer. I had no idea what could be inside here after seeing all these random but destructive toys. I pulled it open to reviel somthing i did not expect.

Another drawer.

I opened this drawer to find a knife, and an ear piece. I put in the earpiece.

Master: You want to get out here alive? Ive instructed Derrick he has to find a way to kill you in order to escape. Now i instruct you to do the same. Winner gets outta this room. Death will free you. Do you dare kill him? Do you wait till he kills you? Or do you die here together from starvation. Kill... Kill...Kill... I dare you to.

Derrick was facing the door, rubbing his fingers against it.

Master: Look... Now... He isnt even looking... Kill him.

Derrick moved away from the door to a wall. He pushed a part of the wall, and revieled a secrite drawer. He slowly reached into it. It was a weapon... He was going to kill me after all. It could be a gun. Kill or be killed. I hesitated. I walked slowly and quietly towards him. His hand now reaching into the drawer to retrieve his item. My hand in the air aiming at his back. I stood still. I looked at his naked body. Could i kill a human? Was i going to be selfish for once? My hand drew closer to his neck with a fast pace. I stabbed him in the neck. He made a few desperate draws for breath, before falling to the ground at my feet. The item was withdrawen from the drawer at that moment.

I had destroyed myself in killing another human. He wasnt going to harm me... He wasnt going to do anything. He took his last breath, all his muscles untencened. Out of his right hand, fell a mobile phone.

Master: Shit guys she actually done it... Shit {Oh my god man we gotta get outta here} [No no no no no no... does this make us murderers?] Guys stay cool.. Shit this things still on

I looked at the body below. My hands drenched in blood. I picked up the mobile and dialed 999.

Phone: Emergency services how may i he

The phone went dead.

master: Congradulations. You have excaped this chamber. Move on to the next room in your own time.

I stayed kneeling at the body for 20 minutes more, then slowly raised, and moved into the doorway. I looked back. And closed the door behind me.

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation

Last edited by sk0073r; 03-05-2008 at 02:11 PM.
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote