View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 05:24 AM   #35
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
Thank you! I think this is fine since it goes along with other dares!
When you say probe my anus, do you mean just touch around like on the outside? I’ve not done anything with my butthole before so this will definitely be a new experience!

Thanks everybody for the other dares! I really like them all and can’t wait to try them out.
Hey there Whipsering.bel (such a cute and poetic name btw )

I'm glad you have the opportunity to test and discover this new area of your anatomy. I hoped for that kind of answer of yours in fact, since you're willing to try out new experiences.

I think you should go slow, so you can enjoy and find out for yourself how pleasurable this part of you is. Trust all "anal sluts" out there xD

Whatever, since it's your first time, I suggest you just probe your anus for now, but then probe it properly: lube your finger with lots of saliva or baby oil or ... lube. Put some pressure on your finger tip, enjoy that new feeling, take your time, clench your taint (kegel muscle) to feel your anus more. Roll your finger around, push on the sides of your rim, push in the midle. I hope your nails aren't too long, yet it can do.
Be aware and mindful of the sensations and your reactions there. It might not be "easy", especially if you try to keep from gagging while training yourself deepthroating.

If you wish so then it could be another task for you to do at a later time, if you feel good and like it, or jus twant to try it more. Your sensations won't be mixed with anything else, especially if you try to keep from gagging while training yourself deepthroating. I'd rather advise you to do it when you're horny and wet though, perfect to do after some other dares.
Then you would go further and insert a knuckle, no more, into your rear entrance. Use lube or oil in this case. Let your anus get used to the new sensation, clench and relax it several times, minutes maybe? Then gently roll or flick your knuckle there as long as you want.

The pleasure might not be obvious at first, and it might seem awkward, but after some "training" you should definitely start to enjoy and want to insert more into yourself. So, you can do that as a routine after each dare you get for the next 3 weeks. Then it'll replace my deepthroat task for the end of your sessions.

Later, you may want to use some enema device or tehnics to avoid getting messy. Also, doing any anal play half an hour after pooing will make sure you're rectum is empty and "safer".

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions on that subject, as I get pms by mail and can anwser usually faster.

Looking forward your reports.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Geo T for this post: