View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 10:14 AM   #32
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

After we we unhooked ourselves from the device, we started making our way towards the door.

Master:What are you doing! Im not done with this room yet.. Oh no. There will be pain. Now Derrick, strap her into those chains over there. She has to face the wall.

I was suprised at the speed Derrick grabbed and pulled me over to the chains. It was so fourcefull... I guess he was kinda angry from a few minutes ago.

Master: Make her bleed. In that cupboard over there there are impliments of tourture. Use them as you please, but make her bleed.

I was suddenly so very scared now. I heard a creeking of a door behind me, which i couldnt turn around and see. I heard a few noises from Derrick. Looking through a load of things

Master: Oh and Derrick... Lets make this fun. Put in the earpiece.

I heard Derricks footsteps coming behind me. I heard a crack of a whip.

Derrick: Its all your fault.

Crack . He whipped me right on the ass. I Screamed in pain, the stinging pain which he just caused. Surely i was bleeding alrady... Surely it would now be over.
Crack, Crack, Crack
with every whip i screamed. I began to sob. Derrick came round to the side of my face, close to me and said:

Derrick: We gotta get outta here... There are things in that cupboard we can use.

I replied to him in tears to unlock me from the chains. He took a step back and Whiped me again.

Derrick: Ha you fell for it.. Boo Hoo

I began to cry violently...

Derrick: At least you dont have the taste of Shit in your mouth.

He whipped me on the word shit.

He suddenly stopped, i imagine to listen to what 'Master' was saying. Derrick moved towards the cupboard again and withdrew more items. With quick suprize, he had captured my head in a letex mask. He fourcefully tied the back of it, and then fourced a tube into my mouth through the mask. He connected it to a pipe on the wall. He went over to the opposite wall, and a squeeking noise was heard. It sounded like he was putting on a tap... A tap to this pipe? I found out soon enough, when water poured into my mouth. There was no other place for it to go apart from me swollowing it. The flow of water went off on off on. I felt like i was going to be sick now. The waterflow was too much. Derrick came towards me again with a strange device. It looked like a pair of underwear with a pipe leading from my cilt to my ass. He fourced it onto me. A pipe went right up my ass. I knew what was going to happen next. Urine enima. He went back to the tap again and turned it on letting more water into my mouth. Then it stopped. He came over to me and put a padlock in the pants place, then finally unchained me. He looked at me scilently with a sad face, then walked towards the door.

Master: Ah Derrick. Its your turn.

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote