View Single Post
Old 12-19-2023, 11:18 AM   #2
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Hello, Princess Mari!

I wanted to say I tried this game out and I have a bit of a report:

I must preface by saying that I'd never heard of this game before so I was not sure what to expect... thus, it led to the very unfortunate decision that I would get into a hanging wedgie for the duration of the game (I had not expected it to last terribly long)

So to get into the wedgie I went downstairs into the basement, and into the gym in which I have a hook on the ceiling. There, I got some of the rope I use for bondage and attached it to my underwear. Next, I brough over a bench and set it under me so I could reach the hook. Finally, I threaded the rope through the hook (it is really a 'hoop' designed for a punching bag) and got ready to get down. I booted up the game on my phone and kicked the bench down, hoping it would not last too long...

It must've been already 20 minutes in at that point; I was just completely dangling 2 feet in the air, legs swaying and slightly turning with each swinging motion. I thought it would not have lasted anything past 10 minutes but here I was searching up geographical places and Roman numerals. However... I would say I was hanging for about thirty minutes (approaching my record of 42) when there came a part in the game when a 'fire' starts and it pretty much destroyed most of my progress thus far. I decided, since my legs were feeling cold/numb, that I would get down from the wedgie.

I got down from the wedgie by turning myself upside down and falling out of my hanging underwear (terribly embarrassing). Of course, I was not done yet and instead got into some leg-bondage, and into an atomic for the rest. However, I made sure that each time after I completed part of the password I copied it so not to experience the 'fire' again (and thankfully, because this saved me at the end where something similar happened).

Over all I actually think this took me a couple hours so thankfully I am on break right now, haha!

Sorry for the long report, but thank you for this wonderful dare, wonderful Princess Mari.

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote