View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 02:29 PM   #70
princess-mari

1. What's something you've tried but would probably never do again?

There aren't too many things I've tried that I haven't enjoyed. I have a pretty good idea of the things I do and don't like as far as kink stuff goes. But there was one time where a guy wanted to do an erotic roleplay with me, and I was playing the role of a pregnant woman, and that was just awkward as hell. Nothing about that was sexy to me.

2. Have you ever felt too mean giving out a task and, if so, what was the task and why?

I do prefer to err on the side of caution with tasks, because it's better to be safe than sorry and I can always add more if the task wasn't enough at first. But I've been told that I'm not mean enough, that I'm too nice. So. No, I don't ever really feel too mean. XD

3. Do you think you enjoy wedgies too much for them to ever be a true punishment (rather than a funishment) for you?

Well, I've never been able to do a hanging wedgie, and I've never done a messy wedgie. So it's entirely possible that, if I ever try those kinds of wedgies, I won't end up enjoying them. I think the punishment aspect of it comes into play when I'm forced to stay in a wedgie for a prolonged period of time.

4. What's the most embarrassing photo you've sent out to anyone?

I haven't sent any embarrassing pictures to anyone, at least in terms of nudes or sexual pics. Photos are one of my limits, by the way, so here's a gentle reminder that this isn't an invitation to ask for or demand embarrassing photos from me and I will block anyone who tries.

5. What's the kindest thing you've done this month?

The kindest thing? I dunno. I've been making Christmas gifts for family members, because I can't really afford to buy them this year. I've also been considering making little cat shelters for the strays in my neighborhood, but I need some cheap plastic storage bins before I can do that.
Limits Feet, social life ruination, asphyxiation, scat, blackmail, sending photos
Right now I can: Give Dares | Receive Dares | Both | Neither
princess-mari is offline   Reply With Quote