View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 12:48 PM   #10
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I have some time today so wouldn’t mind doing some other dares, I am feeling in a naughty mood today.
Let's try something from the previous thread, I don't have time to thinkup something right now These should be easy:

New dare:
Find something that reminds a penis as close as possible (cucumber?). Try to give it a blowjob for 3 minutes.

New dare:
One day without bra. Pick a day when you will be mostly out of your home and with other people. You cannot wear a bra (or anything similar including bikinis or shirts with built-in bras) from the moment you wake up until you go to sleep not even for one second - if you do, the dare is over and you may try again different day. If you need to cover yourself, wear a sweatshirt or find another way. Cover yourself mostly when it's needed - it's also forbidden to stay covered all day - the purpose of this dare is to expose yourself ;-)

New dare:
You may have one orgasm without any conditions but only if you orgasm naked on a public toilet (shoes can stay). Try to be silent ;-)

New dare:
Find a window facing in private. Lift your shirt and bra and press your breast against the glass for two minutes.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote