View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 12:28 PM   #9
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I had a lot of fun the other night, despite not being able to finish.

Here is how things went.
In my room, with my door closed and locked I turned off my light and put some music on my phone, quietly so that I could hear it but that nobody else in the house would be able to hear it. I began to slowly dance in front of my window. At this time I was wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt, so nothing too sexy lol. While dancing I stated slowly pulling up my shirt to show a little bit of skin and to tease a bit. As I danced, I started showing more and more skin by pulling my shirt up higher each time. Eventually, I was finally showing my bra. I pulled my shirt slowly off and threw it on the ground. While continuing to dance, I slowly started lowering my pants to show my panties a bit. As I danced, I kept lowering my pants more and more. Once I finally had them down my knees, I lowered them all the way and stepped out of them. At this point, it was hard not to rush through it since I just wanted to be naked and get to the fun part, but I did not rush. I rubbed my body as I danced and stared to move my bra over to show some skin on my breasts. I unclipped the back of the bra and slowly started to take it off. I held the cups in the front, then let go. The bra fell to the ground and my breasts were now exposed. I kept dancing and rubbing my body. I turned around, so that my back was now to the window. I slowly pulled down the top of the my panties, showing the top of my butt crack a bit. I bent over and while wiggling my butt, pulled the panties down a bit more slowly. I kept doing this until I had them down all the way. I wiggled my body, making the panties fall down my legs until I finally stepped off of them.

I turned the light on and made my way to my bed. I laid down on the bed, flat on my butt at the very edge, facing the mirror. I folded my legs upward, giving a very good view to myself of everything down there. I could see my lips pointed together, with a bit of pink in the middle. I was visibly wet as well. Once I leaned back more and pointed my butt to the mirror, I could also see my pink butthole too. I spread my legs a bit more and started rubbing. It felt really good and I definitely wanted to keep going. I got a good rub going and kinda got lost in the moment, almost forgetting to stop. Right before I was about to orgasm, I was pulled back into reality and stopped just in time. The dare didn’t specify how long to wait between edges, so I allowed myself a few minutes to cool down before starting back up. I repeated this until I reached my 5 edges. By the last one, I was only able to last about a minute before I was going to finish. With my breaks, this dare took me well over an hour. My wetness had dripped down my butt crack and left a pretty big mess on the bed, as well as all over me. Also, my room did smell a bit from doing this for so long. I grabbed a towel and wiped myself down, then just threw on a shirt and slept since it was so late.

I have some time today so wouldn’t mind doing some other dares, I am feeling in a naughty mood today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
Do you have any toys?
No I do not.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post: