View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 08:59 AM   #4
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

I have a large selection of the Lovense Toys. I will say that I have gone through several of them, but I make very heavy use of them. Like several hours every weekend for the Nora or the Dolce. Which isn't necessarily reflective of "normal use".

My original Hush toys have been pretty solid. Because I don't use it as often or for as lengthy periods of time. I have the Hush 2, but I haven't really used it because I overestimated how much girth I could take and haven't had time to replace my first-generation Hush toys.

As for the overall remote control interface, it's worked pretty well. Like any Bluetooth toy, it works better when still than when in motion. I haven't really found public play works that well. As you then toi have to deal with random disconnections.

But bedroom play? It's great. Your partner can either take control of the toy directly from the Lovense App or they can choose from a library of patterns. With the user-created pattern, it's almost infinite.

Your remote partner can also set alarms, which allows them to send patterns to your toy at pre-selected times. Sir sometimes uses this feature to tease me overnight.

They have also just added a Control Roulette feature, which allows you to be matched with other Lovense users. I haven't tried it yet because I am not allowed to play with Sir's clit and pussy without his permission, but it is a new remote-control feature.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote