View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 04:32 PM   #5
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni girl View Post
Please I'm begging you everyone please forgive me for not completing all my edges as promised. So to make up for it please give me a task to complete
I see no one has given you a punishment for this yet so here you go.

Since you came when you still had 18 edges to go, for the next 18 hours (only hours you’re alone in your apartment count) you will follow these rules:

The only piece of clothing you may wear is your new corset
You can only move by crawling (except you may stand if you need to reach things, cook, etc)
At all times, including while sleeping, you must be bound with the rope you just got in some way (hands or ankles tied together, crotch rope, tying you to furniture, used as a gag, etc). Make sure to look up safe bondage knots that won’t tighten themselves and have a release ready when doing this.

Open this spoiler at the start of the 18th hour of your punishment.
Spoiler:

You have 1 hour, starting now, to do as many of the 18 remaining edges as you can, in whatever way you want. Snap a rubber band once against each thigh and once against each tit after each edge. Once the hour is over, you are denied for 1 day per edge you still haven’t done. If you accidentally cum again, you can’t attempt any more edges and your denial time is doubled. It's also doubled if you looked at this spoiler before you were supposed to:).

Also do you have finals to do still? Do you need some... encouragement to do well on them? If so, how many do you have to take and what were your grades on your last set of finals?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote