View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 11:06 AM   #1
15hubi15

Male 20th birthday 20 dares 19/m

Hii so my birthday is coming in a month and I want to do something fun. I want u all to give me up to 20 tasks to do before I turn 20. Only limits are: family, pernament, blood, public (hidden public doesn’t count), public humiliation, illegal. Also remember that it’s cold outside and I don’t wanna be ill. Beside it u can give me as hard tasks (but possible to do) as u like. When I get a task from u I will write it down on a list and if I fail to do any in time (till my birthday) or break tasks day streak (if any would have) I will contact with the author for punishment (limits in punishments may not count we will see). Also if any of u would be interested add me on Snapchat (pup.boy) and I will create a groupchat to post my results (remember to tell me that u are from getdare).
Be creative and kinky, don’t worry if task u want me to do is weird I will do it anyway.
Thank u all so much.
Rules and tasks for now:
1. one day you should find a pair of your mums dirty pants and wear them for a day.

2. You should cum once in each room before you turn 20

3. 10 edges a day

4. Wear fudoshi

My Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ILHU3

Last edited by 15hubi15; 12-11-2023 at 01:41 PM.
15hubi15 is offline   Reply With Quote