View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 03:44 PM   #10
Trixi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post
I've used metronomes for dares before but this is the first time I've seen someone specifically ask for one.

Here's two for you.

Task 1.
Get a bottle that will challenge your hole. Now get 4 more bottles each bigger than it. Number 1 to 5 from smallest to biggest.

Roll a d4 for metronome settings.
1 - 30 bpm
2 - 60 bpm
3 - 90 bpm
4 - 120 bpm

Roll a 2d6 for which item to use 1 is the thinnest and 5 is the thickest.

If you roll:
2 or 12 use bottle number 1
3 or 11 use bottle number 2
4 or 10 use bottle number 3
5 or 9 use bottle number 4
6 or 8 use bottle number 5
7 - tally them up and reroll.

Once after you roll for the item to use roll for the speed of the metronome. Fuck your pussy at that speed for 2 minutes then stop and roll for another set.

Keep this up until either you've used all of the metronome speeds 3 times or you've used each bottle twice.

You will do your best not to cum but if you do you've failed but you'll continue until you've met the requirements for stopping.

For each 7 you tallied up you will insert a sharpie into your pussy and keep it there for 20 minutes.

If you cum or cannot fit all the required sharpies in your pussy then you've failed and you need a punishment.

Enjoy.
I almost finished dare number 1 now!
It took me very long and wasn't pleasant at all. My pussy was a little sore because of pussy stretching but due to lube this dare was possible with not to much pain.
I had to start with bottle number 4 and 30bpm. Bottle 4 was very big and it wasn't easy to get it in. But once it was in it felt ok.
I probably had all possible combos except for bottle one. I never had to fuck myself with bottle one. Therefore I had to fuck myself with the biggest bottle 8 times. But it felt kinda nice. The last combo I had was the biggest bottle and 120bpm.
I have used all speeds at least 3 times so I was allowed to end the dare. I didn't have an orgasm and i wasn't even close...
Now I'm laying there, filled with 5 pens as i got 5 × the 7

I hope this report is to your liking! And I think that i can handle a speed that is a lot faster

Limits: public, body writing, pee, scat, pictures

Objects: just the most basic household objects
Trixi is offline   Reply With Quote