View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 07:44 AM   #5
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

When a sub begs for me to help her fulfill her duties to her Master, I can't help but comply... >:]

You'll get naked, keep any ropes around you if you must, though.
Place ice cubes, ginger and toothpaste in your pussy as you've been ordered and are now used to. too bad you're ass hole isn't available, I'll have you do the same in that slut's rear hole too.
Find a broom stick and use it as a spreader bar (you can unscrew the brush itself usually). Bind your ankles to it. You might want to do that a tad later, when you're ready to complete your punishment.
Use 3 of your water bottles, full of course, and attach a thread to their neck, using any loop knot. Grab your pegs and pass the end of the string inside the pegs' holes, inside the springs. Keep the pegs loose from one another but make a knot so the thread stays on. 4 pegs for each thread.
Now, standing with your legs spread with the broom stick, you will bend over and place your shoulders on any table, kitchen, living... you'll attach the bottles, using the pegs to your nipples or areolas, and your labia. Place our arms in your back, in a boxtie fashion.
Now, you'll only be able to get rid of the pegs after 20 mn. Set a timer. If any bottle falls, snapping off the pegs, before 10 mn, you'll have to reapply it and add 2 mn. If after 10 mn, then you don't need to reapply it. After the 20mn have passed, you can get rid of the bottles by jumping, don't open the pegs, they must tear your flesh and fall on their own weight. I advise you jump high enough so they get off all at once and in one try, or you'll suffer more >:]

I expect a detailed report.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote