View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 03:26 AM   #31
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

I stand watching and laughing at the other contestants while I wait for my turn and eventually it’s me versus ruby and I’m really confident I’m going to win as I go for scissors but so dose ruby after a moment of confusion we go again and i again go for scissors beating ruby who goes for paper i mock her for a bit as I pull the cord covering her in purple slime

Still laughing at her I go for paper but to unfortunately for me she goes for scissors and mocks me as I’m coverd in beans I squeal as they cover me sending dirty looks at ruby

We draw the next three rounds in a row as we begin to argue with each other we fail to notice the stagehands pulling both our cords covering us both in out of date cream I squeal again as it hits me and the fact that it absolutely stinks makes it all worse

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote