View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 01:55 PM   #11
princess-mari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner View Post
Nice answers, are you sure you dont want to trade pics with me? I really want to! In fact, i cant think of anything better!

Also ethnicity... I can tell your not english or european, its not called soccer :/. Maybe american or australian. Australians are always in the sun and always tanned, so you might be american. But you do tan, so maybe a bit of latin america? All speculations!

Right, the questions...

How did you find getdare?

What are your favourite threads?

I just realised i forgot the link to 'fill out one of these' so here it is...

What meds are you on and why? If you are comfortable sharing?

What are your living arangements?
It's true, I do live in the states. XD Very good speculations, though, you're on the right track.

I found getDare years ago by searching "spanking dares," lol. I've been lurking for a while.

Don't have a favorite thread... yet.

I had a dirty code a few years back, but I deleted my account because I just got sooo many messages. X _ X So I won't be signing up again, but I did fill it out. Maybe that can help you decide just how badly you want those pics of me.

I take Effexor for depression and anxiety. It works very well, my mood has definitely stabilized a lot since I started it.

I live with my roommate! She's pretty chill.
Limits Feet, social life ruination, asphyxiation, scat, blackmail, sending photos
Right now I can: Give Dares | Receive Dares | Both | Neither
princess-mari is offline   Reply With Quote