View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #12
darebunny22

Default Chapter 9

Hi thanks again for being supportive if you like this chapter please comment just got moved down in my my english study group so i hope my writings still up to scratch!
to find someone in my place, I glared at them at first then realised that his hair was blonde and ruffled my annoyance turned into a heart frenzy, he was chatting to a kid called Mikey, a "baby boy cute" person with large blue eyes and a blonde Bieber cut (thats what turned me off him, a BIEBER CUT... SERIOULSY?!.) My friend Chantelle was gazing at Mikey dreamily, every now and then she'd flutter her hazel eyes, swish her long-ish brown hair and giggle at everything he said. Ahhhh, so its not Justme crushing on someone! I thought. Then Charli came up, "Hey Charli" me, Chantelle and Mikey said... Charli is just about the sweetest person in the school. "Is there room for one more?" she asked politely, "Sure sit here" I said motioning at the gap between me and the edge of the table, which gave me a chance to be closer too Alex. All the time Charli was sitting down Mikey was gazing at her Emma Watson like features Oh-oh slight problem there I thought looking between Chantelle, Mikey and Charli. I scooted up "Hey Alex" I said as calmly as possible "Hey, it was nice seeing you the other day" he said. Chantelle and Vinnie raised their eyebrows at each other across the table. "NO,no,no!" I giggled, "We just...
To be continued
What did they do?
Did the friends belive it?
Find out in the next instalment of Lucky Horseshoe Love

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote