Thread: Pluky wonders
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 01:02 PM   #60
zeph

Rainbow

Have you ever had your limit unintentionally broken ?

How do you handle it ? How do you react ? How do you forgive ?

I definitely have had my limits broken. Most of the time it's stuff that I didn't think needed to be an explicit limit. Usually this happens with more inexperienced Doms. I am now a lot pickier with who I play with but when I was just starting out, I would play with just about anyone. When it would happen, it didn't happen right out of the gate, we usually built up to it. When something I was not comfortable came up, I naturally pushed back against it. I am a bratty sub so it is expected that there is some resistance on my side but I felt like they weren't listening to me almost even when I started using the Yellow safeword. Eventually I used the Red safeword and that was the end of the play session. When someone breaks my limits, that kind of kills it for me, I am no longer in the mood to play. In the specific situation I am thinking about, I ended up giving the Dom another chance but the same thing ended up happening so I straight up told him that he wasn't respecting my limits and that I wasn't going to play with him. I am generally very forgiving and willing to give a Dom another chance but I'm not a doormat, you can't walk all over me. If a Dominant isn't going to respect me enough to observe my limits then I don't think they deserve my respect as a submissive.

Q : is ONLINE BDSM ultimately self-harm ?

As someone who actively struggles with self-harm (obsessive scratching to the point of drawing blood, skipping meals to the point I become sick, staying awake when my body is exhausted, etc.) I don't think online BDSM is self-harm. Most of the self-harm I do is unintentional like I don't mean to do it but I have to make a conscious effort to stop. I feel like having someone, a Dominant in my case to hold me accountable is helpful, at least for me. BDSM for me is ultimately about pleasure and personally I am not that much into pain and self-destructive behaviors so it pretty much is pleasure based. I feel like a healthy BDSM relationship should not be harmful to either participant and I feel like if it begins to feel that way, then perhaps it is time to consider parting ways.

Last orgasm: 04/25/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Want an orgasm? We can loan you one here!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote