View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 03:25 PM   #86
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
And here was me thinking the idea was to make you as gross and awful as we could all week long

But nothing wrong in being a little sensible and plausable in your fun. You know what you can do and what you can't.

Looks like you got away with this one then. i wasn't sure where your 'stink' task had got up to.

Ah. yes. It's possible you will have to register there. Sorry about that.
i'll find some other links for you.

Cooking sherry is just really cheap & awful sherry. Anything with a reasonable ABV will do for that job - the point is to get you uncomfortably intoxicated for a bit, incase you hadn't guessed.
Is sherry wine? If so I can definitely pick up some awful tasting wine with high ABV, I love drinking so id be open to hard alcohol as well, please let me know what ABV you think is best, or if there is a different product as I really dont know where I would find this honestly.

Also, the point is definitely to make me FILTHY which I think has been achieved already but I will leave the thread open until the week starts because I said I would do that, but I think I wont be accepting rules/ custom tasks after a few more just to keep the week doable, so only the tags in the post will be allowed after a couple more rules/tasks. I also have a few tasks in mind that nobody has thought of yet, which I might add on the last day before the week starts just to add that cherry on top I wouldnt be surprised if somebody adds them before this though.

Last orgasm: Oct 1st 2023
Keyholder: CSasha

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
GreedyBum is offline   Reply With Quote