View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 03:47 AM   #8
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
Day one:
Perform a workout wearing weighted nipple clamps.
Said workout will consist of 100 pushups, 200 squats, 200 sit-ups.
For this workout you will perform sets of 10 pushups, 20 squats, and 20 sit-ups.
You have 1 minute to perform that number of one exercise (1 minute to perform 10 pushups, 20 sit-ups, or 20 squats) if you are successful you get the rest of the minute to rest before you will perform the next exercise. For the sit-ups, shove your feet under a heavy object to make it easier. If you fail the remaining reps will be added to a punishment round you will do at the end. The normal workout will take 30 minutes. For the punishment round you will perform push-up deepthroats, dildo squats, and sit up deepthroats for every rep you missed of an exercise.

If you don’t have a dildo use a dildo shaped object, use clothespins or binder clamps if you lack actual nipple clamps
I will attempt this today. Although i don't have toys so will use carrot/cucumber maybe

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote