View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 04:14 PM   #80
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Where were we?

How about a nice new RULE for you:
Every morning you are to 'shampoo' your hair and face with a tin of wet cat food. Shame you won't get to shower and wash it off for several days, huh?

And another DRINK i think:
A pint of cum this time.
To get that much you will likely need to use fake cum of some kind, of which there are many options. The cum lube stuff is likely to be pretty good. That said, i do expect you to use some of your own fresh cum in there as well. So, you know, enjoy the sub drop
I will accept the disgusting cat food rule but I am not going to use a whole tin every morning just because I am trying to limit the amount of money I have to spend, and also just because I likely will quit if I had to do an entire tin, lets be real this is already pretty bad without this rule haha but I will do this with a small amount each morning before I do Lelands piss rule. The pint of cum I will also do, but I will be caged this entire time so I wont be using my own cum, I will make fake cum.

Quote:
Have another RULE:
Your showers are to be ice cold. And no soap.
I'd put a time limit on, but...cold showers. Suffer as long as you want to in order to get clean...or not.

And COPY. I'll PM you some links in a little bit. Let's see how long we can get you sucking dick for.
I am not really understanding this as I wont be showering all week. Please explain this a bit further.

Quote:
COPY and COPY from me this time i think.
Quote:
Now back on your knees again. Or back, or wherever you end up with that dildo rammed down your throat.

COPY and COPY
Please link any videos in this thread that you want me to copy! I checked your PM and I cant see the videos without making an account and downloading which I dont really want to do. But im willing to let you post all the videos here in one post if they are on an open site where I dont need to make an account or download anything. And you can also post 2 extra tags/rules/tasks with these videos so you can keep going without double posting.

Quote:
How about some refreshment now?

DRINK
Castor oil. A couple of tablespoons is likely to have the desired...effect.

Oh, and DRINK
Half a pint of cooking sherry.

You are going to feel so fucking rough after them, i bet.

...and i wonder what you will have to do after that cocktail?

Castor oil I can do but I do not even know what cooking sherry is to be honest, is there an alternative? Im sorry to be so picky but I just want to be realistic with what I can actually do! Thank you for all your posts, I will be posting a huge report after the first day to let you all know how disgusting I feel!

Last orgasm: Oct 1st 2023
Keyholder: CSasha

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
GreedyBum is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GreedyBum for this post: