View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 06:45 AM   #10
JimmyKarlo
getDare Sweetheart

How many sex toys do you own?
Currently I have 4. In former times I had 7 others, but I lost them during moving

What was your first one (and do you still have it)?
First sex toy (and not just objects that we given a pleasureable purpose) was in a toy bundle ("midnight blue"). The best here was a blue double headed dildo. I could not take much at that time. So started always with the small side and ended up with the larger side. Unfortunately, I dont have any of those toys anymore. Lost them during moving into another flat. Must have moved into a trash bag by accident..

What is your newest one?
The newest one is the Buttr Tactical - 3 stages on an anal dildo / plug for nice anal stretching between 5 - 8 cm.

What is your favorite and why?
Thats a tough one. Not sure, if its my chastity cage, my inflatable plug or the normal dildo that I have. Its kind of a great combo that works nicely together. If I had to choose...probably my inflatable plug. It really can give a nice full feeling and makes me desperatly laying on the floor begging for release if handled properly.

Have you ever improvised a toy?
Sure! I guess, I have been through vegetables, tools... or anything with a somewhat proper dildo shape. Clothepins.. etc. too.

Do you prefer to use them yourself, or have someone else use them on you?
Myself for now. Although having someone else using them on me... yessss. This is always nice!

Is there a toy you regret getting?
Puh, one of my lost toys was a quite big black dildo; something like 7cm thick and long. I was not ready at that time for it. But of course one whats to try it and it was always a struggle to get properly warmed up, especially, if there are no steps in between for training. But: as soon as I managed it was great! Plus my ex gf was impressed as well.

Is there a toy you'd wish you got more use out of?
My cage... a keyholder would be nice; something short term to fool around and get experience.

Is there a toy you don't have but want?
I am curious about the e-stim, like a plug and a cock ring to wear maybe together with the cage

And, last but not least: What's your favorite Pizza topping?
I had some BBQ chicken pizza once, that was tasty!

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 18.05., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: inflatable
Last cum: 26.05.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote