Thread: Tack Bra
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 02:54 PM   #1
Cuddlesmykitten

Send a message via ICQ to Cuddlesmykitten
Default Tack Bra

hello all. I want to try and push my tolerance for wearing my tack inserts. I have a size too small bra (32A) with tack inserts. It's been a while since I have worn them. But I'm looking for a few rules on when/ how long to wear them. Feel free to push limits on it. The longest I've worn them for was for about 30mins at a time. Feel free to add whether I should put something on my tits, whether it be toothpaste, hot sauce, icy hot or the likes at the same time.

I do not have a lot of free time at my job as I am a massage therapist, so I will not be able to run to the bathroom for "x" amount of time. so pls be aware of that.

thank you

Likes/Dislikes(not separate b/c I always stop after a while): Pain. Simple insertion. Tit torture. Clit Torture. Bladder control. Underwear control. spanking.

Limits: Pictures or any recording. Family or anything that can disrupt family. Permanent. Public. Anal.

No toys. I have home things, such as hot sauce, biofreeze, tacks, brushes, toothpaste, clothespins/binder clips, toothbrush (not electric), ect.
Cuddlesmykitten is offline   Reply With Quote