View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 05:25 PM   #28
MysteryMailMan

Alex starts this round by explaining the game. This seems to be the simplest game yet, it is purely rock paper scissors. This brings an absolute wave of excitement over me as I’m REALLY good of rock paper scissors. So many people think it is a game of chance and luck but in reality rock paper scissors is a game of strategy, phycology, and mental warfare!

As I make my way to my tank I listen to Alex announcing that Pie Guy and Jinu were both voted as it was a tie. Hearing that Pie Guy got voted brought me so much joy as I was still pissed at him from the previous round. The wheel then gets spun and it seems to suddenly stop on the scissors icon. I eagerly wonder what kind of embarrassing punishment this could mean for pieguy but to my surprise Alex announces that this means they each can remove one peice of clothing from another contestant! What kind of punishment is this!! As me and Pieguy haven’t got along too well this show I have a feeling this could end up really badly for me.

When that ordeal finished Alex says that me and Tiffany are up first. My heart starts racing. I suddenly hear the door on my tank lock. It sets in that no matter what I do, or how messy I get, I’ve got zero control over the situation. I secretly have a bit of a bondage fetish so I can’t help but let the situation turn me on a little.

Me and Tiffany lock eyes from inside our ranks and begin the first round. Something in my heart tells me that he is going to pick rock so I go with paper. Sure enough my instinct is correct and I win the round! I hear the door unlock for me to go pull the cord on Tiffany’s tanks. I go to stand up and suddenly realize my tiny dick is rock solid. I shuffle over to his tank trying to hide it but it’s impossible to do so with the skirt. When I reach Tiffany’s tank I can’t help but hear a strange buzzing sound. I wonder if it’s the tank making the noise but it’s more of a vibration sound than a machine sound. I don’t think about it too much as I look at Tiffany. Much like me he is embarrassingly in a miniskirt. He’s much worse tho as his skirt very clearly shows the diaper he wearing. I can’t help feel bad for him but I have no choice but to pull the chord. To my disgust brown beans shower over him. I can’t help feel gross about it and I’m just watching it happen!

As I take my seat back in the tank again I can hear the door lock once again. Tiffany then sputters “beginners luck!” at me as he fumingly sits in a pile of beans. This only gives me more assentive to win the next round. I get the feeling hes going to expect me to pick paper again so I go with rock and sure enough, crush his scissors. The door unlocks and I once again go to Tiffany’s tank but this time it dawns on me that the buzzing is some sort of vibrator in his pants! This makes things awkward as hell so I pull the chord quickly and rush back to my tank without even looking what it is that is pouring onto him. The last round approaches and I see that Tiffany now has what looks like chilly mixed with beans. My will to win is at an all time high. I think carefully about my move and come to the conclusion that I beleive Tiffany is going to try and be clever by picking scissors again. Sure enough I’m right! I walk out of the tank with absolute pride in my first victory of the show! I pull Tiffany’s chord for the last time and watch as sour cream pours over him. I then can’t help but look over at Pieguy and yell “beat that score!”

To end the round I once again must vote for someone. Normally I’d vote for Pieguy but I see now that this wheel might help him out more than do damage so I instead vote for Ruby as I still can’t help but want her attention of any kind!

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote