View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 09:11 PM   #17
GreedyBum
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Otter Jackie View Post
https://hypnotube.com/video/heavythi...rds-30490.html

This one is definitely tough to get through.
Yeah, I shouldnt have gone out to dinner earlier tonight.... the video starts with some sucking half way down the dildo, which was not too difficult to get through and helped to produce a lot of spit. Then around 3 minutes or so I had to start deepthroating, and this was already getting difficult. Around 4 minutes they ask you to hold some deepthroats which made me gag a ton as my mouth filled with spit. Then as soon as they start the facefucking directly after the deepthroat holds, thats when it gets rough, I gagged a TON, and eventually around 5-6 minutes puked everywhere. So I failed this one as predicted. Adding 1 day to my chastity time thank you for the post

Last orgasm: Oct 1st 2023
Keyholder: CSasha

Hurt my balls! No Mercy
GreedyBum is offline   Reply With Quote