View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 11:10 PM   #18
MysteryMailMan

Before the second game begins Alex claims that she has some “book keeping to do first. Since I scored the lowest on the previous game i now have to remove my shoes and put them in the box below my feet. This honestly was expecting a much larger punishment than that so I happy to do so. Alex then goes on to start talking about the gunge ticket I won last round. This excites me as I’m hoping it will give me some points or something good. I get a little confused when Alex says she was surprised when I decided to keep it, but nevertheless I still keep hope. Just as she quits speaking everything goes silent for a second and just as I look around, something from the ceiling pours onto me. I can’t tell what it is but it’s warm, heavy, and sticky. I know one thing for sure, i don’t like it. I then hear Alex continue on talking as if nothing just happend! I feel absolutely horrified and disgusted. Eventually I wipe my eyes clean and open them to find that every square inch of me has been covered in some sort of green slime. My clothes feel a 100 times heavier than they initially were. Nothing could get worse than this.
After a I get my bearings again I tune back into what Alex is talking about as I don’t want to miss the instructions again. There’s a very attractive girl on stage who seems to be demonstrating the game. As I watch I quickly realize this is a strength game. This brings me a little hope as I may be skinny, but I am surprisingly strong.
As the demonstration ends, Tiffany’s punishment wheel comes to a stop on scissors. I watch curiously on what’s happening as they lead Tiffany off the stage. To my surprise he comes back but not wearing his original clothes, like me, he is now wearing a mini skirt. I can’t help feel a little bad for him as I know what he’s going through but it also bring me lots of joy knowing I’m not the only being embarrassed this way. Actually, as I examine Tiffany closer I see that he’s wearing a diaper underneath his skirt! There’s no way the producers could be that mean! I couldn’t imagine the embarrassment! As I think about this situation I feel myself getting arroused. What’s wrong with me! Why would I ever fantasize about such a situation!
It is now time for the game to begin. I focus up and grab the rope. PieGuy is stationed closest to me. As everyone’s getting ready he looks over at me and starts calling me a cute little sissy. This turns my cheeks beat red but also strangely arouses me. I try my best to yell back at him saying that I know I can hold this rope longer than you can, but it was a pretty pathetic attempt. Alex counts down from 3 and as soon as she hits one the tank start filling. About 5 seconds go by and the rope slips right through my slimy hands and the tank of slime comes crashing onto me. To make things worse, I completely slip and fall on my knees in a sticky pile of slime.A roar of laughter comes from the crowd, and the contestants. It’s especially embarrassing to hear Ruby laugh at me as I was hoping to impress her with this game. I then hear Pieguy yell at me, “Aww look, little sissy bois on his knees like a good cocksucker!” My dick immediately shoots rock solid wanting to burst a whole through the tight bikini bottoms I’m wearing. Not long after pieguy makes this remark he drops his rope from laughing at me too much, this gives me some happiness but I still feel awful.
As the game ends Alex announces the results and to no surprise I find I am way behind everyone else. She also tell me I have to put another piece of clothing in the box since i lost thid game again. I remove my mid-shin socks and put them in the box.
To end the round off I vote for PieGuy

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote