View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 02:24 PM   #20
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
I am not satisfied with number 3, you just wrote one sentence about the actual fantasy. What dare did you imagine made you masturbate? Who were the people knowing it? The description of your body you did for herrin was a really good response, this sadly didn't live up. I’ll be nice this time and only take away 20 points instead of the full 50, so you just don’t get any points for this set of questions.

Here are a few more. They don’t need as much detail that one did, you should be safe not worrying about losing points here.
  1. How and when did you find getdare?
  2. What’s your sexual orientation? Any interest in women?
  3. What sounds scarier and why? Letting an acquaintance get a nude pic of you or letting them learn this getdare account belongs to you and read everything you’ve posted here?
  4. What’s your hairstyle right now?
  5. Is your pubic hair growing back yet? Or are you keeping it shaved?
  6. What’s your favorite erotic story you’ve read?
  7. What’s your favorite book?
1. A few months ago me and my best friend were having a sleepover. We thought truth or dare could be fun and searched for truth or dare online and stumbled across this site. We were only on it for like a minute but I thought it looked fun so came back later on my own time.
2. Probably straight. I’ve definitely been curious about girls a bit, but I think in a normal way that most girls likely feel.
3. I think somebody seeing this account would be scarier. I’ve posted the most personal and inappropriate stuff I’ve done on here and would feel really embarrassed if anybody saw it.
4. Currently, I have double braids. Usually I just wear it down though.
5. I’ve been keeping it shaved. I debated growing it back but figured it’s been easiest to just shave over that part when shaving my legs.
5. Hmmm… probably “The Prefect” by Lady Lucia. It’s an ENF story that is a bit longer and has a lot of good development.
6. I don’t really read much but I’m a sucker for a good cheesy romance novel. The first that comes to mind is probably the notebook

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote