View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 05:17 PM   #14
the_diaper_darer

I blush as a giant punishment wheel is brought out after Ruby and I lost the vote. It spins and lands on “water”, but nothing immediately happens, so I relax a bit.

The first game is Splat Splat Revolution, a game I’ve seen in previous shows. A volunteer is brought out of the audience to show how the game works. She starts of doing well, but she quickly falls apart after hitting the first pie arrow and getting smacked in the butt with a pie. As she finishes and stumbles back to her seat, ice cold water is dumped onto me and Ruby. I shiver as the freezing water hits my head, runs down my back and stomach, and some soaks into my diaper.

I see that I’m up first. I blush as I waddle towards the SSR machine, dripping water all the way to the machine. “3, 2, 1, dance”. I begin dancing to the song. My impromptu cold shower throws off my game severely, and I miss most of the arrows. I then hit a pie arrow, and a pie is launched into my diaper butt as it crinkles and poofs. The sudden pie to the rear seems to reinvigorate me, and I start hitting arrows. Until I hit another pie arrow and my face is smashed with a pie as the song ends. Only 150 points, damn. I walk back to my booth covered in pie filling.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote