• 205/676 minutes of wearing bit gag
  • 0/338 minutes wearing penis gag
  • 398/398 minutes of wearing ball gag
  • 160/338 minutes of vaginal electrode on high
  • 0/338 minutes with anal electrode on high
  • 0/338 minutes of vaginal and anal electro together
  • 497/676 edges before orgasm
  • 955/4,019 minutes of having a tight permanent wedgie

I've finished off face slaps, thigh crop spanks, clover clamp time, and also ball gag time in the last day!

I've kept working on doing spanking when I can! Having to put in anal beads for spanks does mean I try to do it within a few hours at a time. The chemical play I have to do sometimes is annoying, but also hasn't been too bad. So far I've only needed to use peppermint on the beads, so it could be worse.

The crop caning on bruised thighs has been the absolute worst of the impact play. I'm glad that I'm done with the thigh cropping, which was probably the second most painful!

The butt caning and cropping are certainly painful, but not as bad as on the thighs. The slapper still hurts, especially since my butt is sore. Just far from the worst. It's been really painful having to sit on the mat everyday, usually right after spanks. Always on my already sore butt/thighs.

The face slaps left my face stinging and red, but they were far from the most intimidating. Glad to be done with another type of task!

The clover clamps were one of the absolute most intimidating things, which is part of why I worked to get it done so quickly. 59 minutes of that in 24 hours was a lot for me, especially on very sore and tender nipples. It was absolute hell, but I pushed through it! I still have plenty more nipple torment to come. But that's what I was most scared of, so it's great to have it done!

I've continued to have lots of edging sessions with clamps and gags. Feels great to have my least favorite gag I use regularly- the ball gag- all done for this thread! As well as the clover clamps like I mentioned before. I will say that wearing such painful clamps and uncomfortable gag helped me with getting edges done quickly. Though doing all these tasks in general and not orgasming makes it so that getting to edge quickly hasn't been a problem. The bigger issue is making sure I'm not going over the edge. Luckily, I've been successful thus far! There was one or two close calls, but I pulled myself back from almost orgasming.

I can't believe I did 158 edges in one day! That was over the course of a handful of sessions. It's pretty maddening edging that much. I'm waking up desperate for orgasm every day now.

The daily squeaky cleans are still absolutely killing me! And going from that to a permanent wedgie makes it so very intense! I'm in a permanent wedgie right now, and it's so tight and painful. So many hours of this left to be done!

There are some things I haven't even started. I haven't done much electro, partially because I've been more focused on having beads in for the spankings and the permanent wedgie in other times. I'm not too scared of it though, except maybe dual electro. Both electrodes together are way worse than either anal or vaginal individually. And they are painful individually, just less so and more easy to get used to.

I am glad I put off the nipple spanks until the clover clamp time was done. Now I might actually consider starting them. I'm also going to start intense nipple clip time, now that the clover clamping is done. And I'm planning to switch from ball gag to the small penis gag. Which I also dislike very much!

I am making progress more quickly than expected for many of the tasks, so I'm really happy about that

I will continue to update overall progress numbers here:
Overall Progress Tracking

I will continue to update daily tasks completed and daily reflections here:
Daily Task Tracking and Reflections

PM Dares Currently Paused (need a break)
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Toys/tools I have available
Noone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Noone1 for this post: