• 80/676 minutes of wearing bit gag
  • 0/338 minutes wearing penis gag
  • 305/398 minutes of wearing ball gag
  • 160/338 minutes of vaginal electrode on high
  • 0/338 minutes with anal electrode on high
  • 0/338 minutes of vaginal and anal electro together
  • 284/676 edges before orgasm
  • 705/4,019 minutes of having a tight permanent wedgie

I've already completed three full categories of tasks: crop spanks to inner thighs, foot spanks, and genital spanks!

I suspect I will finish face slaps and upper thigh crop spanks very soon as well!

I've been doing a marathon session of spanking every day, though I may not have as much time for that tomorrow.

All the spanks are painful and tiring, but the backs of my thighs have gotten the most bruised and tender. I've tried doing more caning on top of that, not realizing how bruised I was, and I could barely take any at all there.

My crop is starting to break at the handle, so I'm hoping wrapping it with duct tape is enough to keep it together enough for now lol.

I've continued doing edging sessions with gags and clamps. I've done four of them in the last 24 hours. One of the sessions involved 50 edges in a row. I felt like I was fully losing my mind by the end of it, and was beyond desperate to orgasm. I have found it's much easier to edge when I still had the beads in that were required for the spanking sessions.

Squeaky clean wedgies continue to be the absolute worst! Can't believe I have to do 100 of them everyday, now that I fully know what that is like! The permanent wedgies are also very uncomfortable/painful, because I use a string to pull them very tight, often right after the awful squeaky cleans. And it's for so long!

At least with permanent wedgies and also vaginal electrode (the only electro I've done so far), I've managed to focus on other things for periods while they're in.

I've made pretty good progress for only being three days in!

I will continue to update overall progress numbers here:
Overall Progress Tracking

I will continue to update daily tasks completed and more detailed daily reflections here:
Daily Task Tracking and Reflections

PM Dares Currently Paused (need a break)
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Toys/tools I have available

Last edited by Noone1; 11-24-2023 at 03:14 AM. Reason: formatting, added a few details I'd forgotten, grammar
Noone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Noone1 for this post: