View Single Post
Old 11-21-2023, 04:43 PM   #1
princess-mari

Key The Password Game (but worse)

Hello, my precious little nerds! <3 Would you like to waste your time for my amusement? Of course you would! Well then, lucky for you, I've got a fun game you can play.

The Password Game!

It's super duper simple. Just make a password that fits the criteria you're given. It definitely isn't frustrating or tedious at all. You trust me, don't you?

But it's not very exciting on its own, is it? So here are some ways you could make it more exciting.
  • Play the game with a wedgie. No picking it until you either win or give up.
  • Play the game with a ginger fig inserted. No removing it until you either win or give up.
  • Before starting, give yourself an enema, suppository, or laxative. Wear a diaper as you play (or don't, if you don't mind making a mess), and try as hard as you can not to lose control of your bowels. No changing until you either win or give up.
  • Listen to a nice, long hypnosis track while you play. Your poor little brain will be so overwhelmed.
  • Play the game while naked, in a dark, cramped space (make sure you can get back out, of course). No leaving or getting dressed until you either win or give up.

If you give up, find something nice and painful to spank yourself with. Take the number of characters your password ended up being and spank yourself that many times.

If you win, tell me all about it here in this thread! I want those juicy details, ok?

Have fun! <3
Limits Feet, social life ruination, asphyxiation, scat, blackmail, sending photos
Right now I can: Give Dares | Receive Dares | Both | Neither
princess-mari is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to princess-mari for this post: