View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 12:42 PM   #1
Nobody_M

Smile [M] - Expand my beginning | keywords

Entry

Hi, my name is Mark, I'm almost 20 years old. I'm just starting my adventure in this, so to speak, "world". I don't know my kinks very well, I only know that I get excited when someone insults me. I tend to be a person who doesn't get satisfaction from cumming, but the state of arousal itself turns me on.

Main Part

Below I will show you my Keywords, which I think are suitable for now. I will expand them or add some others in the future. I hope it doesn't bother you that I'm a newbie!

Add PM - [text] -You can add any PM DARE that doesn't violate my limits. Any new kinks welcome!

SPANK X - [X=number] - Tell me how many times I should spank myself. You can also write what with or where. Standard is with the hand and in the ass check.

PROHIBITED FROM [TEXT] - Write what I am prohibited from doing for 12 hours or 24 hours. (For a more necessary activity, the time may be less!)

KEYWORD ADD - [TEXT] - Suggest a keyword for this thread

END

I hope I wrote it correctly, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll be happy to answer. I apologize for any inconsistencies in sentences, this is my first topic and I am a dysortographer. Sometimes even the translator doesn't help! :))

Like: Degrading, Naked workout, bondage Exploring
DisLike: Edging, Wax play Exploring
Limits: Pictures, Full-Public, Pernament, Scat, Cumming, Exploring

trying: temperature play, hypnosis
please hypnotize me to love and never stop edging
Nobody_M is offline   Reply With Quote