Thread: Pluky wonders
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2023, 11:32 AM   #54
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Do you enjoy punishing a Sub or is it more something that has to be done but both of you don't enjoy ?
I always enjoyed punishing my sub. Those who at least enjoy it on some level. It is something that requires a lot of trust and understanding. I have been punished as a sub, but usually in ways I like. If it veers too far away from that it can easily wreck the relationship. Sexuality can be such a feeling of dancing on the head of a pin. Especially bdsm. I want a bit of fear. I don’t just want to do a small menu. The wrong move, though, and I lose all interest. This is punish,ent for me. The best punishment scenario can really make the fun. To be scared, stomach falling, nervous, horny, trapped and not know what might come is an amazing feeling. Tough to achieve the right balance. To me, punishment is a big, fun part of that play.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote