View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 07:57 PM   #1
tiemeup

Female 40/female/dom seeks 30+/male/sub in US

40/female/dom seeks 30+/male/sub in US

Hello!

Thank you for clicking on my post! I am a 40/f/switch. For the past year I have been exploring and increasing my dominate role. I would consider myself still a beginner/intermediate at this, but am enjoying learning.

Given the fact that I have had experience as a submissive, I feel that I have a unique perspective on being a Domme.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for a male sub that would like to expand on their role as a sub. Newcomers or experienced both welcome! I ask that whether you are new, or experienced, you are tolerable and have some patience, as we explore together. I am not perfect, and don't expect perfection from you...but do expect that we can learn and grow together.

Time commitment?
I want to be upfront with you - I am a VERY busy person! However, I will always find time for you!
My ultimate goal is to find someone long term. Please,if you just want something casual, for a day or week, i'm not your person. I am also looking for someone understanding of "real life" time constraints. I do require daily check-ins, but tasks may not be as frequent. More about this when we talk one-on-one.

What can you expect from me:
I am firm but fair. I prefer to give out more pleasures and rewards than punishments or corrective behaviors. I am also a good listener and hope to get to know you on a personal level. If you want to know more about me feel free to reach out! To begin this, I do like to take time to get to know my sub - as I feel that helps us both.

Messaging:
Unfortunately I cannot use kik on my phone so if that is your only means of messaging, I don’t want to waste your time.
I prefer snapchat, or google messenger.
Feel free to reach out to me if u have any questions, or want to know more.

I look forward to hearing from you!
The following 5 users say Thank You to tiemeup for this post: