View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 02:56 PM   #12
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares View Post
Clamps

- What's your favorite forfeit game?
- And what forfeits do you like to receive?
- Which one of your toys is the one that causes you more pain?
- Have you ever tried bladder control? (as either dom or sub) - On your list of likes says "willing to try", but I don't know how much up-to-date it is.

Thanks!
I'll use the regular magnetic ones for 9 mins

1. Favorite forfeit game would have to be battleship cause it is short and gives a lot of options for each ship sunk and etc. Chess and checkers are nice too since you can have something for each piece lost, but I am not good at chess and they both are much longer games.
2. Anything in my likes as long as it doesn't get too crazy. If it is a small forfeit for each piece lost, I like something simple like spanks. But for the forfeit of losing the game, anything like body writing for x amount of time or a simple dare/task that doesn't last too long is fine by me.
3. If we are talking about what causes the most pain in the quickest amount of time it is probably my pair of strong magnetic clamps especially if they snap off Tho many of my toys can become very painful depending on how they are used...
4. I have once, it wan't the best experience that time because of the circumstance, tho I am willing to try it again under the right situation.

Thanks for the questions GWD

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote