View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 06:53 AM   #9922
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Go to a lingerie store while wearing a bra and panties that are setup in a bra connection wedgie. If you're able to do so, you must select and purchase a pair of new panties and bra and go to the nearest public bathroom and immediately put them on and also do a bra connection wedgie. You must walk in public for at least 20 minutes before returning home.

If you're not able purchase, then you must ask an attendant at the lingerie store for help choosing a bra and panty (if needed, you can say it's for your partner or such). If the attendant asks what size, you must say something like "I don't know, I think she's a similar size as me." You can follow along with the attendant's recommendations and eventually say "I'll need more time to think about it" and leave.

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote