View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 11:10 AM   #4
tarheel52

A former long term online Master changed my opinion on two kinks. He enjoyed instructing piss play and cum eating. I wasn’t keen on either. He knew my dislikes and limits as we had a cam D/s relationship for over a year.

First, he told me he respected my limits but wanted to talk about piss play. After talking about it and being promised we’d take it slow, I started my adventure into water sports. It started with some bladder control and peeing on cam for him. Progressed into peeing on my naked self (no face) and peeing myself clothed. Then went to pouring some in my mouth and spitting it. And ended with me enjoying drinking my own piss for him either out of a glass or straight from my dick.

Later on, we talked cum eating. This one we went straight for it. We talked and I agreed that I would try to swallow every cum shot for a month on cam for my Master. At first it was a little tough but I powered through. By the end of the month I was so horny I was begging my Master to login to my cam so I could cum in my mouth. I have since backed off of eating every cum shot, but I enjoy it when I’m instructed to and it brings a Dom pleasure.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tarheel52 for this post: