View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 07:25 AM   #33
teasegirls

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Thank you for your answers, your descriptions of each other are so cute! To keep you posting regularly, how about we make a game of it: When you get up in the morning, if there’s a question on this thread that’s been there 24 hours and your friend hasn’t answered it yet, you get to choose what she wears for the day!

Well, it is maybe difficult for us to choose each others outfit as we may go soft or already know each others choices, so it will always be around that. Maybe the person who posted the question can put in outfit suggestion for whoever missed to respond.

And yes, it could be 24 hour for me (Katrina) and 48 hour for Tori

A few notes on this:
If you both miss the deadline, yes that means you both choose for each other.
If you do the writing, but your friend has seen the post and told you what to write for her, that counts as her posting, but it doesn’t count if you just post on her behalf without asking her!

This will never happen, even if I am typing it is a response she has told me.

Since you say Katrina will be most active here and I feel like Tori doesn’t mean to spend a ton of time here, Tori, you can be allowed 48 hours if Katrina agrees you deserve it.

Also if you take this up, you might want to edit your OP with it so people know you have incentive to answer their posts. That could bring some more attention here!

Now my questions:
1k. Kat—what does Tori look like? She did it for you, it’s only fair

Katrina: I thought I did it but seems like I missed describing her. She is 167 cm, with off-black or gray color hair died but originally blonde. She is tall like you already noticed but also very fit, as she regularly goes to gym, is in our college swimming and volleyball team. So I would say great physique. Hope I gave enough detail.

1t. Tori—there’s not too much on your kinklist, but you got decently high scores in a bunch of things on the bdsmtest. What do you think causes the difference? How do you see yourself as a domme/sub?

Tori: Well, I am not the really kinky kind of person and really joined in on Katrina's insistence. As she is the explorer, I am more of a tag along person or you can say getting dragged into her things. Maybe that is why I am not really able to pin-point things in the kinklist. Also, not really explored the domme/ sub thing but I do like to be in control. In talking to Kat as well, she tells me that I am a switch or something, but we will see

2. Have you ever been caught masturbating? By who? How did you both react?

Katrina: Not been caught masturbating but more of while making out multiple times. Few times from the guys friend who entered the room and couple of times by my family, that was very embarrassing. Thankfully it was never my parents or someone older but always cousins. In all cases, they said sorry and left, we blushed and laughed later about it

Tori: Not really caught by anyone like masturbating or having sex.

3. What are your cup sizes?

Katrina - 34B
Tori - 36C

4. What is your favorite book?

Adding in current reads instead of favorite.
Katrina: All the light we cannot see
Tori: Beneath the surface, Michael Phelps

5. What is the most revealing outfit you’ve worn in public?

Katrina: PRIDE bikini with heels for PRIDE parade

Tori: Leather skirt and top, it was a short skirt and more of leather bra

6. What sounds scarier to you and why? (Forget about laws and practicalities in your answers, this is just fantasy): Posting a short video of yourself naked online or being naked for an hour in a busy public place, but with the promise that recordings of you won’t end up online.

Katrina: Both sound exciting to me, maybe busy public place being naked, that way I get to interact with the people and not just be behind the camera

Tori: Both are scary for me, maybe short video online and maybe I can get it striked down later

7. Imagine that your friend has lost a bet with you and has to do anything you want for one day. What does her day look like? Who knows, now that you’ve started a dare thread, maybe this won’t stay a fantasy for long.
Katrina: For me, I would take Tori to party all day, from morning and afternoon pool parties, to clubs and maybe some crazy party by someone rich, you know

Tori: For me, I will probably make Kat attend college more regularly, get into reading stuff and even participate in some games/ sports

Thanks,
Katrina and Tori
teasegirls is offline   Reply With Quote