View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 01:20 PM   #19
RandomPersin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
In my experience people who are flakey over such details are generally flakey about everything else and are probably not who they claim to be at all. Others may think differently, that is their right, I really don’t care.
So the 3 things people are upset about:

-Claimed lesbian and is now claiming bi in some way, so is sexuality not fluid? Even if it isn't just trying to stop the MASS AMMOUNTS OF CRAPPY MEN ON HERE do people not realize that late teens early 20s is when people really start learning their sexuality a lot of times?

-From Mistress to sub... so do we just ignore that the poster literally went over why they are switching and trying out, so switches who lean one way don't exist now either? Good to know I am only ever a Dom then.

-Stated career, I find it more shocking that people actually post their real career and expect that. You don't get to know what I do on here, I just use as generic terms as possible because I would rather not have my career risked in any way. Do I need to mention the creepy men again?

It sounds like a lot of guys are just upset that they don't get the personal info before negotiations or vetting. If it bugs you then go find a person who doesn't care about risk. But from my experience those types of people in Kink are not worth the risk or the headaches.

Mainly in person sadist, I have 2 primary play partners who I am usually looking for fun things to do to them.

Kik: tehRandomPersin

Likes: Impact Play, humiliation, CBT, degradation, bondage, edging, wax play, semi-public, (and many more)

Limits: illegal, public, messy, scat
The following user says Thank You to RandomPersin for this post: