View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 04:58 AM   #25
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixox View Post
Completed these, with a metronome to make sure I'll slow down, at 220, 160, 120, 80, 40bpm respectively (the simple googled one couldn't go higher or lower). It was interesting to see how strong habits get, relative to these values I'm definitely leaning to always doing pretty fast strokes, 220 felt more or less like my standard stroke. Because of this habit, the strokes for the second edge already felt so much slower and it took me waaay longer to get to it, even tho I'm already feeling pretty desperate. It then got better as they got even slower tho. I took 30-60sec pauses at least between edging, I'll always do this unless specified as just chaining them together feels like a bit dishonest. Next time I'll get a wider range metronome or just go by feel so I can get very fast and veeeeery slow
thanks for the report! and good job on doing it. making it harder and harder to get to the edge was the idea, so i'm glad to see it worked.
if you're looking for a metronome with wider range, i like this one. has a range of 20 - 300 bpm: https://www.imusic-school.com/en/too...ine-metronome/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixox View Post
Also, you are enjoying yourself way too much here. Are you sure you (two) don't want to join anyways and just subtract the edges from here from the other thread's ones? Would maybe make you less cruel
thanks for the invite but i'll pass it on. i just suck at denial. sorry! feel free to hit me up in my dms though, Felix, if you want some kind of revenge.

have 5 more edges with your balls bound off.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is online now   Reply With Quote