estrogen_princess

Body survey

Basic Data

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Ethnicity: White

Hair colour: Dark Brown

Eye colour: Brown

General Body type: Ectomorph

Skin complexion: The subject is completely hairless, with some moles on the back, and some scratches on the legs and knees

General notes to the body: The subject is high for a woman, 180 cm, and is athletic, even if there is still some fat in places like the stomach

Upper Body Survey

Muscularity: Not much

Chest size:Tits of the subject are still growing, at the moment something near an A cup

Chest general description: Free of hair, tits are a bit perky

Areola and Nipples: The areolas and nipples of the subject are also growing, neutral tone, not pinky neither brown, and very sensitive

Stomach: Stomach of the subject is flat, hairless, and belly is one of their favorite characteristics

Notes: Subject don't like their upper body, as it doesn't look like most women yet

Lower Body Survey:

Muscularity: Very muscular thighs and calfs

Hip size: 85 cm

Ass: The subject's ass is pretty rounded, and is getting worked out at the moment

Genitals: Subject's cock is middle sized, 5 inches, and cock and balls are kept completely shaved at all times

Notes: Subject's asshole is tight. She's very confident with her lower body except for her genitals

23MtF (slave, it/its pronouns)

kik: estrogen_princess
Fantasy humiliation self-profiling kit

Likes, dislikes and limits

My AMA thread, ask me anything

My teamup calendar, feel free to add anything within limits

In denial until my Master wants

I consent to being spoken down to, insulted, degraded and demeaned by anybody who wants to
estrogen_princess is offline   Reply With Quote