View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 07:35 AM   #265
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Is there anything better than a hôtel gangbang with strangers! Over the weekend I had a session with 6 guys in a hotel in south London

I’d been chatting to a guy online for a while and we shared fantasies as to what this would be like. He booked the room and arranged for 5 other guys to join us. I knew it would be hard use but not a S&M session. The focus would be more on humilitation and use

I arrived at the hotel first and checked in. It was already paid for. I went up to the room and let myself in as agreed and undressed. I had done my makeup to perfection and was plugged. I wore 6” heels and nothing else. I was nervous, incredibly excited and very wet already. After about 30mins, which seemed a lot longer there was a knock at the door. I jumped, breathed deep and opened the door. 2 guys, mid 20s were there and they looked me up and down with wicked smiles on their faces.

In the room they ‘inspected’ me as over the next 10mins or so the other 4 guys arraigned. And there i was, naked in a room with 6 complete strangers. All in their 20s. I was so fucking horny. I got on my knees and they formed a circle around me and I started to suck each of them off. Soon we were all naked. I had one cock in my mouth and one in each hand. They took it in turns to use my mouth and I tried to keep pace with my hands, but it wasn’t easy. We were soon all working up into a frenzy. I was deepthroating, they were grabbing the back of my head and forcing their cocks deep into me, making me gag, spitting on my face and into my mouth, some slapping, calling me a whore. I was in heaven, covered in my own drool running down my Ching and over my tits as they used my throat hard. By now my eyes were watering and my makeup ruined

Then they made me kneel on the bed. One of them put a ball gag in my mouth and pushed my face onto the bed so my ass was up in the air, fully exposed. They commented that my pussy was literally dripping as I was so horny. They removed my play and then the fun started. They fucked my ass one after the other. Each one thrusting deep into my ass 10 to 15 times before swapping with another guy. I was moaning into the gag, my pussy dripping and aching to be fucked, but the just fucked my ass one after the other, non stop until I was crying with frustration to get my pussy fucked. One after one they came in my ass, each ne dumping his load deep in me

Now they made me squat over a glass and push out the cum into it, I managed to get most of it in. They removed the gag and I ate the cum that had been in m ass. It was both foul and delicious. They were allying me names, spitting on me and I cleaned each of their cocks with my mouth.

I was made to crawl on all fours into the shower where I was pissed on. They covered me, my whole body, my face, my hair, my aching pussy. It felt so good to get their hot piss hitting my pussy and clit!! I drank some before they pulled me back into the room I had to eat some of their asses, and suck some of them while other fucked my ass again. I was soaked in piss, covered in spit, drool, slapped and called a whole/slut/cumdump. I felt humiliated and so turned on, but my pussy was so desperate to be fucked

This had gone on for several hours now and eventually they laid me on my back and I opened my legs. One of them hovered over me with the tip of his cock touching my pussy. I was begging him to fuck me. He spat in my face and in my mouth, made me beg him more. Then he pushed the tip of his cock just inside me and I squealed with delight and frustration as I wanted him to pound me, but he held it there and made me beg more. I was crying from frustration at this point. He told me if he fucked me they’d all take a turn on me and it would hurt. I begged them to do it. His hand grabbed my throat and he chocked me as he plunged his cock into me. What followed was a seriously hard animalistic fucking. I was choked, slapped to extremes and it was great. They each did this to me until I came and came and came, screaming like the little whore I am!!!!

What a night. We left the room in a bit of a mess, as I was when I put on my clothes and left but it was worth it because I had a great time and so did they

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: