Old 10-29-2023, 11:55 PM   #9
Toumin

Hope my eng can survive this
Basic Data

Sexual orientation: Straight

Ethnicity: Asia

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Black

General Body type: Thin and small but not that small, you can't put me in the suitcase and kidnapping me now!

Skin complexion: Pale but fair... I think

General notes to the body: I have hair that is shoulder-length, weak body so If you push me down I can't defy you... but not I "like" it or want it OK?
My body is considered the normal size of Asia, 5' 3'' tall narrow waist but some wide hips, sadly my chest is not very big.

Upper Body Survey

Muscularity: Not much but still consider as healthy

Chest size: 34..a... JUST A LITTLE MORE THAT I'M C YOU KNOW!!!

Chest general description: ok yes .... my boobs are not big but still soft and tender you know!

Areola and Nipples: My nipples and areola are in the neutral tone not pinky but not dark yet too. the problem is my nipple easily hard and sometimes can noteing even when I wear a thin bra such as bridal or bralette.

Stomach: I do a sit-up every day even if I don't have much muscle but still a harmonious balance between muscle and fat in the abdominal region.

Notes: Overall I'm not confident about my chest but I don't think that is too bad.

Lower Body Survey:

Muscularity: same not much but I think It is balanced

Hip size: 34

Ass: I think my lower is better than my upper It is smooth and fair but what are you expecting from Asia build TmT

Genitals: I shaved from time to time my outside basically fine and have a plan for laser treatment soon. My inner lip is still pink but has a dark colour and some spots. But I maintain cleanliness consistently. and I confident that my inside is still tight and working fine, what I need to be concerned about is that your thing can't fit my hole...

Notes: Normally I was confident about my lower. both hip and thigh.
LIMIT
Pain Scat Permanent Body Writing Family & Friends Personal info

In Master-Slave relationship IRL so I'll be here just for dares and fun.

Checklist
Humansexmap
DirtyCode
Toumin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Toumin for this post: